Below are some small open source software projects I’ve authored or co-developed. Most of them are released under a BSD-style license. Enjoy!
- scandir is a better directory iterator and faster os.walk() that was included in Python 3.5. Read the full story.
- inih is a tiny INI file parser written in C.
- Symplate is a very simple and fast Python template language.
- fabricate is a simple build tool that automatically finds dependencies.
- Protothread.h is my C++ port of Adam Dunkels’ protothread library.
- A few Python recipes I put on ActiveState Code.