Our third issue, Loyalty, is getting ready to be read. It's been great to have lots of help from Matthew Bartlett and Jonathan Marinus (they're now in charge of layout and artwork, respectively).
You'll likely have the paper edition in your hands in a couple of weeks. For now, just a few highlights:
- Ambivalence, a neat story by Joanna Beresford, a local Masterton writer. Apart from being a mum, Jo is currently writing and trying to publish a novel based on actual Masterton history.
- Some of Jason Flinn's amazing paintings, and an article by him about art and loyalty.
- A review of The Godfather, by Daniel McClelland.
- An interview about loyalty in a Maori context, with the Arahanga family.
- The first Gardening with Madame Whitefly, a practical column by Janette Bartlett.